twitter

I was selfish, was because today I am going to be the opppsite of what I use to be. I am about to do a selfless act even if I know it will hurt a whole lot. But then pain is something we cannot avoid no matter what we do, we have to know pain first in order for us to appreciate and feel joy and happiness.

This is something that I should have done a long ago but because of selfishness I opted not to. It has become a cycle. A rollercoaster of emotion. The emotional shift from being very happy to very sad and disappointed is starting to take a toll on me. So I told myself it would be badly hurt a period of time, then once the wounds gets healed it wont ever have to come back again.

I have caused people a lot of trouble and hurt them at the same time. I just wanna say sorry for everything that I`ve done, sorry for dragging you to my misery. I deliberately did awful things to you and to people around you just to make stay. Yes you stayed out of fear, pity. I can only imagine the torture you arw going through forcing yourself to be with someone and pretend to enjoy their company when in truth you don't. Sorry for being selfish. Now I let go, set us both free so that finally you can be truly happy without the fear or guilt. I know someday like you I will be happy too I dont know how or when but only time and God can tell. But for now I savor the pain, bid farewell to the love I once known. No regrets, just lessons.
Wednesday | 0 comments |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...