twitter

Yesterday was the grand opening of the newest resto-cafe here in our place, me and my friends were invited to the said opening. And so we went, we were pretty excited because its only the 2nd of its kind to open here in Sto. Tomas. The owners invited a couple of acoustic bands to grace the night and I was pretty impressed with the said bands. 

But what I was totally blown away by was the resto's musical equipments. I was able to chat with one of the bands guitar player who is also my college friend and classmate and he told me that the owners really invested on their musical facilities. He even pointed out that the musiciansfriend.com mic stand which he said is one of his fave. Kudos to the owners the resto will be our fave hang out place for sure. 
Sunday | 0 comments |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...