twitter

Every time a friend or someone from the family travels to another country or in other parts of the Philippines the usual souvenir they'd bring with them are keychains, ref magnets, t-shirts etc. I actually have a collection of different kind of key chains and ref magnets stacked away in a box because I have ran out of space in our refrigerator to stick them into or I have no more keys to used the key chains anymore. 

But there's this one unique souvenir I received from a friend who is a musician. He went to the United States to visit his sick mom and when he came back he gave me this very cute gama go key tars and key caps. He even gave me a guitar shaped spatula also from gama go. Duh he knows I love to cook and like him I also like music, it was actually really very thoughtful of him he was able to combine both cooking and music into one. 
Sunday | 0 comments |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...